Puto Taktak

| |

Last Saturday, when me and hubby was about to cross the street on our way home from Robinsons, I saw a boy selling puto taktak. It cought my attention because many are buying it, must be delicious. And I think there's no problem with its sanitation because it is placed inside a little glass cabinet. So, off we went and buy 4 pieces. It's only Php5.00/piece and its timely for our snack because it was 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon.


A boy selling puto taktak near Robinsons along Lanang, Davao City



Puto taktak lovers....hehehe

It was yummy! Puto taktak is made from cassava, grinded and mixed with sugar then steamed. I don't really know what are the other ingredients but yes, it was delicious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com