Buko Juice, a Real Thirst Quencher

| |

Young coconut juice peddled along corner Rizal Street and Trading Boulevard, Davao City


The other day I was walking at Rizal Street going to Boulevard. That was around 10:30 in the morning. Even though summer has already passed, weather outside was so hot. Alas! I forget to bring my umbrella which is usually inside my bag. I'm afraid ultraviolet rays would damage and further dry my skin.hehe.Whew! I just go on walking under the scorching heat of the sun. At corner Rizal Street and Trading Boulevard, I saw a man with his cart loaded with buko juice. Yipee! Without second thought, I right away bought a cup at 10 bucks. Not bad for a very thirsty creature like me. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com