2:20 with Barbara

| |


In today's edition of 2:20,
Barbara answers Steph's questions...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Q: A walk in the snow or a walk in the rain?

A: Fresh snow so I can make a new path.


Q: Board games or card games?

A: Whatever you want to play.



Q: Body art...yay or nay?


A: The human skin is not a canvas as far as I am concerned.

There is no artist in the world who's art I want on my skin... so Nay I guess.


Q: Roller coasters...the best amusement park ride ever or

an accident waiting to happen?

A: The best!!


Q: During a thunder and lightning spectacular do you watch

as if it were a movie or hide your head under the covers?

A: I watch on the porch if I have one.



Q: Travelling across Canada...plane? train? or automobile?

A: I think I would like to drive across it once...then maybe take a small plane back.


Q: From which 'celebrity chef' would you want to take private culinary lessons?


A: I just got the Food Network...Jamie Oliver.


Q: Have you ever wished upon a star?

A: Yes. It works... everyone should try it.


Q: What is your favourite song lyric of all time?

A: Joni Mitchell sang about clouds....


"It's cloud illusions I recall I really don't know clouds at all".


Q: Haggis...a Scottish delicacy or the food of Satan?


A: Never tried it.. can't judge. I think Satan would eat chocolate...

Q: What makes you the happiest?

A: Lack of things to make me sad I guess...


Q: Wax museums...really cool or just plain creepy?

A: I have never been to one but it would be cool to go once.


Q: At the movies is your snack of choice popcorn or nachos?
A: A small popcorn, and small drink.


Q: Live music or live comedy?

A: Love live comedy and it's usually cheaper than live music so
that's it's edge. But it's a close one.


Q: Elvis Presley...dead, alive or who really cares?
A: If people remember him and love him, he still lives on.


Q: If you won a large sum of money,
what would be the first thing that you'd buy?

A: A toy company.


Q: Who has had the greatest influence on your life?

A: My family.


Q: Ghosts...fact or fiction?
A: Love ghosts! But who knows for sure?


Q: What was the last thing you "Googled"?

A: Canadian Tire locations.

Q: As the Barenaked Ladies' song ("If I Had a $1000000") asks
"haven't you always wanted a monkey?"

A: I did want one as a child but i got over it.

Yikes...I can see why!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com