Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center

| |

I attended a seminar workshop and the communication letter says it will be held at Brokenshire Resort and Convention Center. Though, Brokenshire is just my "neighbor", I've really not explored the latest developments in the place. I've been to their hospital and school but never been to their resort and convention center. I rode a taxi when I went there and dropped at the school thinking that the convention center is within the school premises. But when I asked the guard, he pointed me to the exit direction and so I have to walk several meters from the school. When I arrived, I was wowed by the place. It's beautiful! Here are some photos:













Enhanced by Zemanta

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com