Coffee on summer?

| |




Me and hubby dropped by the mall yesterday to buy something and at the atrium, there were a lot of people who crowd in mini booths of Nescafe. Being nosey, I tried to look at what they do. On one booth, there's a free message, another booth offers free tarot card reading. I would have wanted to try it but the queue is just too long. In another booth, a lot of teenagers had their nails colored and on the other one, a teenager had his hair colored. At the center, they are offering free coffee so I tried to taste it. True enough, it can quench one's thirst under the summer heat because instead of putting coffee with hot water which I am used to when I was younger, it is mixed with cold water. It's yummy but I had to let hubby finish it all because I intentionally avoid coffee since I still breastfeed my baby.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com