James Appathurai

| |




I think George set this up quite well.

When I tried to do some research on the man.... I got almost nothing... so... I will direct you to the clip.

I thought James was well spoken and really interesting. He seems like the kinda guy you would invite over to dinner just because you can. And I wish that the interview had been EVEN LONGER... as this clip clocks in at a whopping 11:05.
If Montreal loses tonight, besides having a heartbroken host, Canada will no longer have to endure OUR best of's... having said that... I have a GREAT clip for tomorrow.
I just really enjoyed James and I thought all you might as well.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com