Respect in Sport

| |



Sheldon Kennedy gave a fantastic interview on The Hour last night. I'll admit I knew very little about Kennedy and his past, so I found it all very interesting, shocking, but unfortunately not at all surprising. Being the curious person I am, I felt the need to check out his organization's website: Respect in Sport.


I think it's a fantastic organization and one that should be well supported. If it helps Canadian kids to have a fun, safe experience in sport, then it's definitely a good thing. I recommend that anyone who is in sport, or who knows people in sport should take a look at this website.

Last night was Kennedy's second apperance on The Hour. He first appeared on The Hour back on May 24, 2006.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Copyright 2010. yourblogname.com . All rights reserved | yourblogname.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by IMAGE - zoomtemplate.com